This recipe is based on Gwyneth Paltrow's Granola recipe. I arranged it according to my taste. I love Gwyneth's cookbook. She likes to focus on healthy yet delicious recipes. I find it totally in consistency with this blog.
- 150 gr oats (not instant and not steel-cut)
- 70 gr raw, whole almonds
- 4 Tabespoons pumpkin seeds
- 4 Tabespoons sunflower seeds
- a pinch of cinnamon
- a pinch of salt
- 100ml of maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil (any vegetable oil is fine)
- 60 gr of cranberries (you can use any dry fruit that you like: raisins, apricot, figues)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Roughly cut the almonds (do not skip this step or your almonds won't be as caramelized)
- In a bowl stir together all the ingredients except for the cranberries: oats + pumpkin and sunflower seeds + chopped almonds + cinnamon + salt + oil + maple syrup + agave nectar.
- Spread the granola out on parchment paper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once baked, let it cool for a while and then add the cranberries.
- ET VOiLA !
The Granola will keep well for 2-3 months in an airtight container.